Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Beginning

Well, here is my first post ever to this blog. I've thought about doing this for some time, but I just didn't know what I would post. Actually, I knew what I wanted to post, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to actually say what I was thinking.

But, if you notice the title of my blog, it's fairly accurate of what I want to capture here: I want to capture those thoughts that are caught up in my mind, those that are constantly there, those that flit in and out, and those that are more spontaneous. And so, the topics will range from the personal to the public, from philosophy and religion to humor and wit.

It will be a way to catalogue what I have experienced in the distant past, what I have experienced today, and what I think I might experience in the future.

I hope to post daily, but I hope that it does not consume my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment